Sunday, October 22, 2017

Favorite Social Media Sites

       As a 20 year-old growing up in today's society, I have been exposed to many forms of social media. My favorite social media platform that I use on the daily would have to be Instagram. This is a media site that allows you to post, search, and see other people's pictures from all over the world. It is my favorite because not only do you get to share with your friends what you are doing, but you can show it with a picture too. I know that this is a very widely used media site by the public. I asked many of my friends, including my roommates and Instagram was their favorite too. This is my favorite media site of all the ones out there right now, what is yours?
http://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/08/14/17/how-instagram-posts-can-help-spot-depression 

3 comments:

  1. Instagram is also one of my favorite social medias as well primarily because it enables you to post and express feelings/emotions/ and your whereabouts with a picture, instead of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is a favorite of mine for sure, but I also really love Snapchat as well! Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Instagram, with Snapchat as a close second for photos!

      Delete

Social Media - Mental Health

Social Media Affects Mental Health