Friday, September 8, 2017

Social Media: The Beginning

Welcome to my first blog!
    When Facebook came on the scene in 2003, it was reserved for the college crowd and even required a .edu email account to register. Now that grandma is sharing yet another false alarm via Facebook, the younger generations have moved onto new social spaces. My name is Jordan Yoder and I have created this blog for an abundance of reasons. I am a 20 year-old living in a fast-paced, technologically advanced world. Sometimes I don't know how to navigate it. Throughout the course of this blog I will discuss the various uses and opinions of social media from various generations. I cannot wait to share my insights with you on this platform we all use and abuse every single day, known as social media.
http://www.socialmediaunicorn.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media - Mental Health

Social Media Affects Mental Health